Thursday 11 June 2009

Decision

I have decided to produce a short film in fitting with brief 10. Originally I planned to create a music video due to the fact it interested me, however I changed my mind due the fact that as a possible University course I wish to take film production. As a result choosing this brief it will hopefully give me a head start for University and help develop my understanding of the processes involved in the production of films.


In addition this leads on from my skill sets that I learnt in AS media studies of which will help in the creation of my film and will hopefully progress my skills from AS to a much higher standard in A2.

After watching a few examples of music videos, short films and adverts I chose to do short films due to the fact the creative narrative and the cinematography interested me. In addition the feel of the editing and the special effects appealed to me as a challenge in which to master effectively.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds