Thursday 5 November 2009

Animatic #2

I feel my animatic effectively shows the vision I had for my short film. The editing style and pace effectively creates the mood and feel I initially had imagined. The use of close ups and mid-shots meets the codes and conventions of short films as well as the use of sound and narrative created through these techniques.

At AS level my skills in using Premier where very limited. The editing of my AS animatic didn't match that of what I had intended, the use of sound was limited and as a result the narrative of the text was unclear. However comparing this to my A2 animatic it is obvious to see that my knowledge and skills of Premier have greatly improved. The editing is much more accurate and professional, there is greater use of sound clips and effects and the overall feel of the piece is much more professional.




0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds