Monday 30 November 2009

Shooting- 14th November

This was my first shoot due to problems with obtaining actors and issues with availability of equipment. I believe the shoot went very well due to the fact I got more footage than I planned to collect.


The footage came out well and I believe all the footage can be utilised. I feel this is a result of he fact that I was solely in charge and control of the directing and camerawork. This meant there was less time wasted with disagreements and debating. Furthermore I feel my use of the tripod and camera has significantly improved from AS. There was allot less time wasted through re-shoots due to shaky shots and poor framing. As a result it gave me more time to do multiple takes of difficult shots to allow me to select the best one in the post production stage.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds