Monday 30 November 2009

Rough Cut - First Minute

I feel the first edit has been a success. The editing style and pace are as I first imagined and I
feel the pace of the editing matches the pace of the musical score. In addition the contrapuntal
musical score works well with the mise-en-scene to emphasise the narrative of the text. The
camera work is steady and proficient through out as well as being well as being well positioned
and framed. On the other hand I feel the diegetic sound could be emphasised more and 
additional sounds could be added. 
This would further engage the audience and would add emphasis to the
narrative. In comparison to my rough cut at AS I feel my camera work, creativity and 
post-production skills have significantly improved. My A2 rough cut is of much higher quality 
than my AS.



0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds